Today HHA released an RFP for Emergency Solution Grants (ESG) in Okaloosa and Walton County. These grants, which are funded through the CARES act, fund the following programs:
- Street Outreach
- Emergency Shelter
- Homeless Prevention
- Rapid Rehousing
HHA will prioritize programs that embrace Housing First, emphasize rapidly existing people from homelessness, and prioritize permanent housing as the primary strategy for ending homelessness.
These grants are for the 2023-2024 fiscal year. Programs must be operational by July 1, 2023 and will be funded through June 30, 2024.
Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a public or private non-profit organization
- Provide services to persons experiencing homelessness and those at risk of becoming homeless in Okaloosa and Walton County
- Actively participate in the Okaloosa/Walton Continuum of Care.
- Agree to utilize HMIS to document all project related services
- Agree to fully participate in Okaloosa/Walton’s Coordinated Entry process
More details including threshold criteria, the proposal scoring system, and submission instructions can be found on HHA’s Funding Opportunities Page. The due date for the RFP is June 2, 2023 at 5pm CT.
The full RFP is also available below:
An editable RFP can be found below:
Answers to the Q&A for the ESG-CV 2 RFP can be found below:
Anticipated Funding for this RFP can be found below: